Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /homepages/30/d235503494/htdocs/clickandbuilds/phpBB/migrated236549354/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/30/d235503494/htdocs/clickandbuilds/phpBB/migrated236549354/viewtopic.php on line 920

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/30/d235503494/htdocs/clickandbuilds/phpBB/migrated236549354/viewtopic.php on line 920
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
1960 Oldsmobile Forum • View topic - Check out the new videos...

Check out the new videos...

Any 1960 Oldsmobile topics

Moderator: toolbox

Check out the new videos...

Postby toolbox on Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:59 pm

Hey guys!
I've been very busy again working on the web page...got a bunch more stuff done. The Video Gallery has been completely updated...new look, and new videos!! The videos used to be embeded from You Tube, but no more...they're now all on the web server, so they won't be disappearing any more!! Yea! There's a bunch of new ones there too...over an hour worth of Olds-a-rific viewing. Pull up a chair, grab your coffee, kick back and enjoy...

I've also been working on update the Trim Tag Decoder...the actual trim codes are going in (slowly). Thanks to the scans Fred made, you can see the codes right from the book. Man, I had no idea there were that many!! It's going to take a while, but I'll get them all in. If you missed the Model Guide, that's worth a look too. Again, it was a lot of work but it's fun to look through. Also updated some of the graphics, and added a couple Special Features.

I haven't been posting here much, but that's mostly due to the fact that most of my computer free time is spent adding stuff to the web site. The photo galleries are coming soon, but I have a MASSIVE pile of pictures to sort through and catagorize. I'm still not sure of the final "look" of the photo galleries yet either. Thanks to Mario for sending me a bunch of pics I didn't already have :).

Also, if there is anything any of you guys would like to see on there, just let me know. I'd love to have some feedback on what you would like to see that isn't already there....

Cheers!
Scott
Scott
1960 Oldsmobile 98 Scenicoup.
394V8 4BBL Dual Exhaust.
GO OLDS '60!

"It doesn't matter if you believe you will fail or succeed...either way, you are correct."

www.1960oldsmobile.com
www.lastbestphotography.com
toolbox
Site Sponsor

Return to 1960 Oldsmobile General Discussion